Book your tickets here:
About the Fest
The South Downs Enduro Fest is a 2 day MTB-EMTB Enduro Festival held at
Bereleigh Estate, East Meon, Hampshire on the 12th – 14th June, 2020
Set in the famous Mountain Biking area of The South Downs National Park, this Pedalhounds Venue is a rider’s favourite with steep cambered hills, roots, loamy turns and infamous bomb hole.
The Race Format
- 5 timed stages of short gravity fed runs per lap
- Each lap will be approximately 12.5 miles long
- 2,200ft of climbing per lap
- 1 or 2 days of racing
- Prizes will be awarded to the 3 Fastest Riders in each category
The event will suit anyone with a Trail, Enduro, Hardtail or E-bike.
The Enduro Fest will run alongside Bereleigh Estate’s popular Longest Day Beer and Music Festival. Where you can enjoy a weekend of live music, food and a choice of 50 different Ales and Ciders.
Beer & Music Festival Tickets
The Beer & Music Festival tickets are sold separately by the Bereleigh Estate and should be purchase in addition to your Enduro Fest Ticket.
For the Longest Day Beer and Music Festival tickets, please follow link: https://www.berefest.com
Saturday and Sunday
- MTB 2 days of racing with 1 lap on Saturday and 2 laps on Sunday
- EMTB 2 days of racing with 2 laps on Saturday and 2 laps on Sunday
- MTB/EMTB 2 laps of racing
How to enter South Downs MTB-EMTB Enduro Race: – Entries will open at 9am on Saturday, 30th November, 2019. Follow link to enter: https://pedalhounds.digitickets.co.uk/category/24828
Tickets for Longest Day Beer and Music Festival/Berefest:- Pre-booked tickets available via a link on the Race Entry page or https://www.berefest.com
Berefest tickets are £6 per person for the whole weekend – this includes 2 free drink tokens! Under 18’s enter free.
Tickets will be available on the day at £10 per person for the whole weekend, including 2 free drink tokens. Under 18’s enter free.
- Camping is available for Friday and Saturday nights at the South Downs Enduro Fest.
- Campsite opens at 3pm Friday 12th June and closed on Sunday evening.
- Onsite facilities including showers and fresh water supply.
- Camping is £5 per person per night. Under 10’s are free.
- Please pre-book camping on the entries page.
South Downs MTB-EMTB Enduro Fest 2020
Sign posted off the A272 Winchester to Petersfield Road
Book your tickets here: